- Views: Today 546 / Total 1636
- № 8740
- Conduct periodic internal reviews to ensure that compliance procedures are followed.
- Identify compliance issues that require follow-up or investigation.
- Circulate written policies and procedures related to compliance activities.
- Maintain documentation of compliance activities, such as complaints received / investigation outcomes/compliance reports etc.
- Serve as a confidential point of contact for employees to communicate with management, seek clarification on issues or dilemmas, or report irregularities
- Discuss emerging compliance issues with management or employees.
- Advise internal management or business partners on the implementation or operation of compliance programs.
- Provide employee training on compliance related topics, policies, or procedures.
- Provide assistance to internal or external auditors in compliance reviews.
- Prepare management reports regarding compliance operations and progress.
- Monitor compliance systems to ensure their effectiveness.
- Report violations of compliance or regulatory standards to duly authorized enforcement agencies as appropriate or required.
- Keep informed regarding pending industry changes, trends, and best practices and assess the potential impact of these changes on organizational processes.
- Design or implement improvements in communication, monitoring, or enforcement of compliance standards.
- Verify that all company and regulatory policies and procedures have been documented, implemented, and communicated.
- Secondary education degree or an equivalent qualification or certificate.
- University or postgraduate degree or other equivalent qualification in a field related to law, economics or finance, including banking and finance, or business administration, or accounting.
- Professional experience for at least two (2) years in full time occupation relevant to the duties of compliance officer.
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English language.
- High ethical standards- integrity
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Ability to exercise sound critical judgment.
- Strong problem-solving and conflict resolution skills
- Strong commitment to professional excellence
Job Company ANIMO
Job Count 1
Job Type 1
Customer Service Representative
Mini Market Supervisor
Mini Market Manager
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
Customer Support (VARIOUS LANGUAGES) - Larnaca
Candidate Wednesdays @ Fxcareer.eu